Things to do before I’m 50
- Get the tattoo (in my blog’s header) on my foot, that says “One step at a time”. This is now my life motto.
- Lose enough weight to go for a tummy tuck.
- And a boob lift! I want fake, perky boobies!
- I want to do at least one 5km fun run/walk.
- Horseriding. It’s been years since I’ve last been on a horse.
- I want to do a hiking trail.
- Bungy jumping.
- I want to double the income from my home-business.
- Oooh, I almost forgot. I need to stop smoking.
- River rafting.
- Scuba diving.
- Achieve my goal weight
- Write a letter to myself
- Start working on the novel I wanted to write for years now.
- Get a total make-over
- Backpacking (one of my really big dreams)
- Finish my knitting projects
- Go on a roller coaster
- Knit an afghan blanket for my daughter’s 21st birthday.
Ps. Most of these things I’ll only be able to do once I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight. Let this be my motivation.